Things are shifting. The old ways of doing things are falling apart as more and more people learn to tap into what lets them thrive. Dis-ease management can become real health care once we realize how much power our choices hold.
To start 2017 off right, here are a few tips for a divinely beautiful new year:
- Green Your Routine: The products you use for personal care are some of the funnest to upgrade because there are such amazing clean beauty brands out there these days. My two favorites are Living Libations and 100% Pure (I adore them so much I've joined them as an affiliate). All organic/wildcrafted, vegan/beegan, cruelty-free, high-vibe, potent, and a joy to use. Check out 100% Pure’s end of year sale now 🙂 Save up to 60% on goodies such as my beloved Fruit-Pigmented Lip Glosses (best lippies ever!), Kiwi-Pineapple Brightening Cleanser (instant glow), and SuperFruits Concentrated Serum (yum). I'll stock up myself.
- Breathe Easy, Pt 1: Ditch those mainstream air fresheners and room fragrances asap. They’re full of toxins messing with your system. For kick-ass performance and glowing life force, nourish your home with the best essential oils from Living Libations (get your 10% off code HERE). My diffuser’s on every day bringing the magic of lung-loving Douglas Fir, Black Spruce, Grand Pine, and a cornucopia of jolly citrus into my NYC apartment. Choose what floats your boat and loves your body.
- Breathe Easy, Pt 2: You know you shouldn’t spray chemicals in your environment, so why put ‘em on your body where they’ll end up in your blood stream and lower your sex drive? Never, ever use that aluminum c-bomb deodorant again; throw away those offensive synthetic fragrances. And watch how the hot & healthy folks will want to get closer to you. Transformation... I’m telling ya. Up the ante with a luscious perfume...
- Divine Guidance: One of my favorite books of 2016 is Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Making Life Easy: A Simple Guide to a Divinely Inspired Life. Consider it your road map to bright peace and true freedom. I couldn’t put it down and hope you’ll get a copy for everyone you love. Blessed be.
- Up Your Life Force: Move well, eat well, love well, sleep well. This about sums it up. Everything you do can be imbued with Divine Love. Making food for yourself or your family can be a moving meditation. Moving your body can be a practice in prayer. Seeing the Divine in your lover can do more than a million Sundays in church. Giving your body the rest she needs can be the most selfless thing you can do.
Let’s usher in a new era in 2017. It’s time we embrace our true self.Best way to greet 2017: Miriam's New Year's Hot List.